To ensure that all our guests achieve the most out of their stay at High Hopes, we’ve put together the following guidelines:
- The High Hopes team hold the purest good intention of working to the highest purpose and of serving you, so please feel relaxed and arrive with a smile in your heart and an open mind, feeling safe & secure. You are here to receive beautiful healing energy and the best therapeutic care and hospitality we have to offer. ENJOY it!
- Bookings are essential as we only book one or two maximum sessions at a time, offering you an exclusive, private experience.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Punctuality is important.
- Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 8am-5pm, Sundays are 9am -1pm.
- Retreat dates are listed under our RETREAT menu on this website.
- Please ensure to switch off all cell phones upon arrival until departure.
- Retreat clients will be encouraged to ‘hand in’ all your technology, which will be safely stored and given to you at times specified in your programme.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- High Hopes will ask you to sign an indemnity form which holds us not responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune or any illness or physical condition that may occur during your stay or treatments or after.
- Many guests ask our advice about tipping. Please feel free to thank our grounds and house staff by tipping Princess, Marta and Jakobus, who are a huge part of the magic of your experience, – there is a staff tip box at the office.
- Kindly ask for help if and when you need assistance beyond what is offered by our team and services.
Thank you and may you be happy and blessed.